2014/11/21

1000 +




















Hello people of the world wide web! I'm back just for a moment because I still having no internet... Thanks to all the people visiting, this blog has reached more than 1000 views!!! :)  (more accurate number in the image above) I'm on tears, I can't believe it, it's beautiful. And I know that you want more patterns, so here it goes. Four patterns for today, garden inspired: Leafs, branches, and flowers. Enjoy



















Still trying this amazing mockups, I promise taking real pictures in the near future, but the amazing mockups exist, so let's work with them! Find this Here



















Get them Patterns 21-24 Garden

P.S: Don't be shy, say something, I would like to hear you :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabuloso! Me encanta tu rincón. Desde ya te seguiré la pista.
    Marta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! me alegro que te guste, que tengas feliz día

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! glad you like it

      Delete